Map to Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium
* Click on the map for a larger version.
The TASM campus is easily reached from SHERIDAN ROAD exits, off Highway 11, I-44, or I-244. Travel North on Sheridan until it ends at 36th STREET NORTH (PORT RD). TASM is just East of that Intersection across from the Tulsa Zoo/Mohawk Park entrance on NORTH 74TH EAST AVENUE.
3624 North 74th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74115
TASM GPS Coordinates
36 degrees 12.41 minutes North
95 degrees 53.73 minutes West
From I-244, I-44, US-75, and US-412
- Travel NORTHEAST of TULSA and merge onto I-244 / US-412 toward TULSA INT'L AIRPORT
- Merge onto OK HWY-11 WEST via EXIT 12B toward TULSA INT'L AIRPORT
- Take the SHERIDAN ROAD exit past the AIRPORT exit and turn RIGHT onto NORTH SHERIDAN RD
- Go North approx ½ mile then Turn RIGHT onto 36TH STREET NORTH (PORT ROAD)
- Turn RIGHT onto NORTH 74TH EAST AVENUE
From the Creek Turnpike, US-51 and US-169
- Travel NORTH of TULSA to US-169
- Take the WESTBOUND 46TH STREET NORTH exit off US-169 near OWASSO
- Follow curve SLIGHT LEFT onto 36TH STREET NORTH (PORT ROAD)
- Turn LEFT onto NORTH 74TH EAST AVENUE
- Pilots request approach information for TIA 18R/36L and taxi information to Sparks Aviation.
- Visit Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium during a layover or if you arrive early for a flight at Tulsa International Airport. Take the AIRPORT ROAD/YOUNG STREET and SHERIDAN route by car or auto taxi.